Partner with Mosaic NetworX and Sell the Entire SD-WAN Supply Chain
Network connectivity is undergoing a revolutionary change, with SD-WAN at the center of this transformation. However, SD-WAN alone can’t assure control, reliability and performance of applications. SD-WAN encompasses multiple technologies and business interactions across several functional areas, including:
- SD-WAN products
- Multi-carrier contract negotiations
- Transport provisioning
- Complicated invoices and billing
- Numerous NOC support organizations
Managing and coordinating these multi-vendor challenges can quickly undo SD-WAN’s promise of easing complexity and lowering costs.
Mosaic SoftWave® SD-WAN as-a-Service transforms application delivery infrastructure from a complicated, build-your-own model, to a simplified, fully managed service model. Your customers no longer need to configure, manage, and maintain network equipment, or negotiate multi-carrier contracts. They can now focus on strategic projects that move their business forward.
While SD-WAN simplifies network infrastructure, Mosaic SoftWave® SD-WAN as-a-Service takes it to the next level, adding simplicity by managing all aspects of the SD-WAN supply chain, including:
- SD-WAN – powered by Velocloud
- Negotiating multi-carrier MSAs
- Provisioning multi-carrier circuits
- Optimizing transport costs and quality
- Proactively monitoring – end-to-end
- Ongoing management of the entire SD-WAN
- Global NOC support – 24/7/365
Mosaic NetworX has negotiated wholesale contracts with over 300 carriers worldwide. We provide the best connections based on proximity, price, deployment time, and service quality. We simplify the entire SD-WAN supply chain, including SD-WAN, network circuits, and other data and voice services.
Mosaic provides a single point of contact for the entire SD-WAN supply chain. We simplify things further, with one contract that includes everything within a single invoice.
Many of the same benefits we hear about moving applications to the cloud, are echoed with moving legacy networks to SD-WAN. This makes sense, because the WAN is the only way to get applications to and from users and cloud services.
When SD-WAN solutions have their own cloud network, they can provide bi-directional quality of service across all circuits, to and from multiple clouds. The SD-WAN model described here comprises the following elements:
- Virtual edge devices installed in branches offices
- Cloud Gateways delivered as a service and located at transit POPs and cloud data centers globally
- Cloud Orchestration for centralized configuration, real-time monitoring, and control plane automation
- The SD-WAN solution is delivered as a service, on a subscription basis