- The client’s telecommunications supplier informed them that they would be taking the business direct and cutting them out of the loop, which would create 25% loss to their annual revenue.
- The client needed a provider that could replace the multi-site requirement as well as jump right in and meet the requirements of the sites.
- Mosaic did a detailed circuit analysis, both primary and secondary, for the customer’s 25 locations, something Core would have several suppliers do, but since Mosaic is also an aggregator, they instantly became a one-stop shop for Core Connections.
- A rollout of two locations for primary and secondary internet, that lead to selling primary and secondary internet at all 25 locations
- With Mosaic’s great project management on the back end, they are able to have multiple rollouts and implementations going on right now.
- Because of Mosaic’s responsiveness, Core estimates that not having to track down information saves them on average about 20 labor hours per month.