- Client has 28 branch offices and two data centers, but is saddled with legacy MPLS WAN that limits Cloud App performance and user experience.
- Client wants to minimize IT staff workload with fully managed global WAN.
- Mosaic NetworX upgrades client’s WAN to a full-managed SD-WAN-as-a-service, which includes carrier-diverse dedicated internet access with 4G LTE wireless backup.
- The project includes design, staging, physical installation, activation, testing and MPLS migration.
- Following deployment, Mosaic monitors and manages all circuits and edge devices with their 24/7/365, US-based network operations center (NOC).
- The fully-managed WAN helps the client realize more than $400K in savings over three years.
- IT staff workload is minimized not having to manage the WAN, which enables them to be more proactive in other areas customer support.